Policy valid as of 20 July, 2015
- TheBigUncheese is a personal blog written and edited by Raquel Barry. The main purpose of this blog is information/entertainment.
- TheBigUncheese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which means that when you click through to Amazon on my site and purchase something I will earn a small commission. I may also enroll in other affiliate or referral programs in the future. Either way, I will place a disclaimer at the beginning of any posts containing affiliate/referral links so you know they're there and can choose whether or not to click on them. Cool, huh?
- I sometimes have access to free books (like cookbooks!) for review, so if I review a book I've received for free, I will also mention that at the beginning of my post. You should probably know that I aim to be as unbiased as possible in my reviews, even with freebies - in other words, I'm not going to say a book was amazing if it sucked, regardless of the source.
- I do not accept payment in exchange for positive reviews (or any other types of posts at this time).
- I will only be linking to things that I have tried or am genuinely interested in trying, so the "paid advertising" aspect of having affiliate links on my site does not influence my content in anyway. All of the posts reflect my own opinions and experiences and are completely unbiased. Note that they're just opinions - any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. I am also not a medical professional, so any discussions about health and nutrition should be taken as opinion only.